Saab - Hirsch Performance Upgrades
For all performance upgrades from Hirsch Performance, you will benefit from the following:
– Excellent vehicle re-sale value
– Full insurance coverage possible
– Endurance tested for up to 800 hours at full power
– All electronic safety systems (ABS, TCS, ESP, etc.) remain fully active
– Environmentally responsible products, homologated to Euro4/Euro5, EPA and CARB requirements
– Conveniently installed and serviced at Bell & Colvill
– Performance upgrade certificate included
– All documents required for street legal re-registration and inspection (including officially certified performance and consumption measurements) included
– Lifetime free software updates included
The purchase of a Hirsch Performance upgrade increases the driving pleasure that you experience with your Saab even more.The focus of Hirsch is not just on the sheer performance data when they develop their Saab tuning solutions. They also place special emphasis on harmonizing the power curve with respect to the particular vehicle. In addition to Saab approved ECU remaps Hirsch also supply Saab approved performance brake/wheel sets and suspension upgrades.
Hirsch products were developed in close cooperation with Saab. In addition to their own test programme, which is performed on the test stand as well as on real roads, their products had to prove themselves on a long term endurance test run at Saab’s test laboratory.
Hirsch were proud to be the official performance upgrade partner of Saab Automobile AB. When a customer chooses a performance upgrade option or accessory from Hirsch Performance, their original Saab factory warranty was fully preserved. Insurers like the factory-backed nature of Hirsch performance upgrade options, and where aftermarket solutions can have negative implications for re-sale value, the Saab backed nature of Hirsch integrated solutions actually enhance the factory performance, appearance and value.
Despite having performance as the focus Hirsch also keep an eye on the environment. All products are homologated to Euro 4 and Euro 5. This means that the classification remains the same as on the original vehicle.
Bell & Colvill will happily help you to choose the right product for your needs. We take care of fitting and software install, so you have a single contact for all matters concerning your car.
With the installation, you will receive a performance upgrade certificate, all documents to ensure the vehicle is street legal.