Motorists nowadays seem an easy target for refilling the Treasury’s coffers. Petrol and diesel prices rise with increasing regularity along with taxes and road tolls. But now there is an innovative solution for Saab drivers, that’s been proven time and time again to save on fuel costs, whether diesel or petrol.
Certified under stringent testing conditions, our Saab Fuel Treatment has been welcomed by Saab owners across the country for its incredible ability to improve fuel consumption by up to 14%. And, with fuel costs currently exhorbitant, that’s a big step in the right direction towards improved fuel economy.
Specifically formulated to combat drivability concerns caused by contamination and the adverse effects of fuel degradation, Saab Fuel Treatment cleans and lubricates the entire fuel system both pre- and post-combustion. Used at every service or when symptoms indicate, it is completely safe for all fuel system components including catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
Ask Bell and Colvill SAAB about the benefits of this revolutionary treatment and start cutting your fuel costs by up to 14% from the moment you drive away.
Petrol engine benefits:
- Free sticking valves and piston rings
- Reduce exhaust emissions
- Maintain oxygen sensor and EGR valve cleanliness
- Improve engine performances and drivability
Diesel engine benefits:
- Reduce black smoke emissions
- Restore injector spray patterns
- Improve engine performance and response
- Maintain EGR valve and variable vane turbo cleanliness
- Lubricate and extend the life of injectors and fuel pump
* An economy test was carried out at two independent centres in controlled conditions on a calibrated rolling road to show the effects of removing contamination from a fuel system. Test confirmed a fuel saving of 14.2% on the diesel vehicle and 14.3% on the petrol vehicle. A full copy of the report is available on written request. Removing contamination and cleaning the fuel system is important for the overall vehicle efficiency to ensure maximum fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.