Bell & Colvill is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bell & Colvill may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What information we hold
We will only collect personal information, such as your name and contact information including e-mail address, where it is relevant to the provision by us of cars, services and other items to you.
What we do with the information we hold
We require this information in order to provide you with a better service and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. We may use information for the following reasons:
- Providing product recall and safety information;
- Providing service and MoT reminders.
- Invoicing, maintaining accounts, paying VAT and otherwise for accounting purposes.
- Internal record keeping.
- Providing information to manufacturers, funders or insurers who are providing or who may provide a service to you
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and to market new products and services to you
- To enable us to identify you when you call us
- As permitted or required by law
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other web sites
Our web site may contain links to other web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing or any other purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Please bear in mind that if you ask us to delete all personal information about you, we will not be able to send you product recall or safety information and we will not be able to send MoT or service reminders.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or it is necessary in order to provide you with the service you have requested (e.g. a warranty from a car manufacturer or insurer or a provider of a loan to purchase a car) or where it we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Bell & Colvill, Epsom Road, West Horsley, Surrey, KT24 6DG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- "Working day" shall mean any day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- These conditions shall apply to all of the company's quotations and contracts, orders (including telephone, facsimile transmittal, postal and internet orders) for the sale or supply of goods accepted by the company.
- Brochure descriptions, Web Site information and samples on display are indicative only and any specifications, weights, measurements and technical data (whether relating to performance or otherwise) have been prepared by manufacturers and are for guidance only. Additionally, parts or components pictured or described within brochures or websites are for illustration purposes only and may vary in size, specification, colour and fitment dependent upon the make and model of your vehicle. Buyers are therefore required to check current specification, colours, weights and measurements with manufacturers or the Company, prior to order. Manufacturers also allow tolerances within the manufacturer of their products and also reserve the right to amend specifications, without notice, in order to improve products or where amendment becomes necessary and the Company shall endeavour to inform the Purchaser of any such amendment or change.
- The company reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, the buyer shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct prior to submission to the Company. Subsequent to delivery, the Company shall accept no liability for any error or inaccuracy in order unless notified of such error within seven days of delivery/receipt of any document containing the said error.